Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart longs for more

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Sol sighed as he stepped out of his beloved home. Yes, he had made a home for himself in the realm of Oriens... A home that he loved. But there was something drawing him away. Someone that held his heart in her hooves and could do with it what she willed. Smiling softly at the memory of that hunt, at the words that she had screamed at the creature, he left Jiri asleep and headed into the court itself. Cally was the new lead, the sovereign that was trying to make a better Dawn Court for everyone.

Reaching the heart of the court, he entered her realm. Eyes were wide as he took in the palace that she now held. Turning to one of the guards, he dipped his head and cleared his throat. "Excuse me. Can you please let Callynite know that I am seeking an audience with her? I have very important things to discuss." He asked warmly, gazing at the area around him as the guard disappeared.

It was going to be hard to leave Dawn. He had pushed to make a life for himself in this court... But that was before things with Bel had went so completely differently than either had planned. Than he had been willing to dream. He had become a father in Dawn, had found a god that he aligned with. But yet he was willing to give it up for the chance to be with her. For the chance to see where they could go and what life they could have together. The family that they would be with Jiri.

Flaring his wings, he tucked them neatly and flicked his tail. His golden eyes were luminous, starting to glow as magic started to return. The hunt had taken much from him and it was nice to be finally growing and feeling the stirrings of the power within him. A smile graced his lips as he waited for the tiny creature that had once shot him with an arrow.

"Speaking"
@Callynite
Notes: Its about time lol

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-11-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:54 PM