Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart longs for more

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Sol flicked an ear as the unfamiliar form approached. The voice was the same, but the form was new. "Either I was expecting another with the same name, of you have grown into yourself more, little friend. You are not the creature I remember being shot by." He teased as he stepped closer and dipped his head. "You are no longer small enough to hide beneath me." He winked with a laugh.

"Things have been very well. Jiri is a year old now and driving me insane." He chuckled as he thought fondly of his daughter. His eyes took in the pendant around her neck, as well as the elegance that the doe held and he grinned. "Is the obnoxious stallion still making you insane?" He asked warmly, referring to the stallion she had once spoke of.

Sol took a deep breath. This was going to be a challenge to get through. He didnt want to offend the doe, wanted to try to maintain their pleasant communications and friendship. "You have been doing well as the new sovereign. I just want to let you know that first." He started with hesitation. "As much as I believe in you and the work you are going, I cannot hide from my heart. My heart belongs to one from another court, one that I wish to explore our relationship further with. But doing so will take me from dawn. And that is why I come to you. I cant bring myself to simply leave without discussing it. I respect you too much." He said warmly, his eyes staying on the doe as he listened to those around them. In another world, he might have challenged the weaker creature. But this was a friend and he respected her too much. Even if he desired to stay here and be a part of the court, she would have earned his allegiance and loyalty many times over at this point. But he hoped they could stay friends even with him leaving.

"Speaking"
@Callynite
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-11-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:54 PM