Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart longs for more

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

And now it's over, we're goners
It's out of our control

Cally grinned back at the mammoth of a stallion, large doe ears perking forward, catching his words on those saucer-like appendages. She shrugged playfully, all amusement, "Oh yes, I'm like a butterfly. Close my ears as a hybrid mess, open them and I've shed all those oddities for the form of a gracious doe." She teased, before her ears perked forward, large doe eyes turning towards him, her muzzle dropping open slightly curiously, "A hidden self?" She repeated, though she didn't prod about it.

She grinned innocently when he spoke of her marrying Coy, her eyes shining brightly, "Yes, well, he wore me down. I could only handle his begging for so long, before finally giving in." She smiled gently, remembering his reaction to the transformation, "Honestly, I think he doesn't really mind it. It was a shock . . . but he's enjoying our heights being less vast. We fit together better now. Makes it a lot easier to cuddle with him." She teased.

Of course, when he spoke about leaving, she knew in her heart there was no way to persuade him, not seeing the way he talked of his mare. Her ears perked, as she promised him anything she could, even as she snorted at his romantic speel, "Well, I'm sure she'll be delighted to have you closer." She mused, before tilting her head slightly and nodding to his acceptance of help, and that he'd let her know if it was required. His follow up words had her smiling, and she stepped forward, nuzzling him in a familiar fashion, "The same to you. If you ever need anything, you just need to ask, and Dawn will come to your aid. You may be leaving us, but you're still a brother to those of this court, and we shall stand by you, if you need us." She promised, much as she had done for Meira not too long ago.

"Now, you best be off here soon, go tell that mare of yours that you both need to go house shopping, going from a household of one, to three; is a bit of a jump after all. Unless there is anything else you need to discuss with me?"

And if there's one thing that I know
It's that it's best to let it roll

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Sol Bestiam
Notes: <3

So let's just let it roll
Let's just let it roll
Your hazel eyes paralyze my senses
Cut me down to size defenseless

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread