Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - make a wish, my dear

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A I S L I N N
stardust and hurricanes she was

Another blessed evening melting away, one goddess stepping to the side to allow another to take her place in the sky. Night spilled across the expanse, all deep purples and fading blues and tangerine as the world slowly fell asleep. In all of her wanderings and lonely adventures, coming here, to the Evening Court of dusk, had quickly become one of her favorites. There was something magical about the special time of day when the colors began to fade and the living creatures of the world slowly drifted into a sweet slumber. A hush of breath, a soft lullaby, and the music of Night lulling the sun to sink below the horizon; a wheel, a circle, that ever repeated as each day was born again anew.

She had wandered yet again, taking another day to drift and be alone with herself. It wasn't as if she despised being at Court; far from the truth, actually. She had grown to love her new life, enjoying the bliss and passionate reverie that was the way Denoctians thrived. But it was the gypsy-hearted soul in her that had her restless, her blood boiling and muscles aching to move, to explore. Guilt racked at her as if she was being weighed down with stones; her desire to adventure an almost insatiable beast she couldn't even begin to tame.

This night, Aislinn found herself in the heart of a sea of greenery, wide open fields on all sides of her as far as the eye could see. She laid in the plaited grass with her legs carefully tucked, her crown tilted back so she could watch the stars. Maybe, just maybe, she will witness a falling streak of light across the sky.. only to make a wish, manifesting her dreams into reality.

@tirzah
"Aislinn speech."

Messages In This Thread
make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-23-2017, 05:23 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-31-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 09-15-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 09-27-2017, 03:39 AM