Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hero's & Hieroglyphs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world

Veil was putting all her faith in Tori.

All she knew was she was being led somewhere, and when it was all set and done, she wouldn't be as alone. But more importantly than that, Torielle was her new friend and that meant something precious to the star, and it meant she'd trust Torielle to not lead her astray. It was unfortunately naive for a young mare who didn't know any better about the world. Was unaware of the depths of cruelty. But thankfully Torielle's heart was not cold. Following the chiming mare through the doors, the star looked around, startling when her hooves echoed across a surface she'd never stepped on before. She kicked up her hooves at the sound, jumping and briefly bumping into Torielle's side, even as she spun her head down towards the slick floor. She pounded another hoof, listening to the noise it made, checking both her appendage and the floor to see nothing had changed.

Shocking, but not dangerous then.

Settling her racing mind, she turned back to Torielle and offered a shy, but soft smile, motioning for her to lead the way, once more. Her gaze was fluttering towards every new item. The flickering warm lanterns, the shelves lined with colorful items. Then she noticed someone ahead of them, watching as Torielle seemed to brighten, turn more bouncy. Veil glanced from this young stranger, back to Torielle, before a name was spoken from the bright, cheerful woman, Aeon. She repeats the calling sound to herself, keeping silent for the moment, before glancing up towards Torielle when she made some more sounds, and then side-stepping, and the star realized she was introducing her.

Kind of, it was . . . . not the normal way?

Her calling sound wasn't used, rather a showcasing? Rather than an introduction then. Either way, the star stepped forward, her limbs caring her up towards the side of the antlered woman she followed so willingly. Galaxy pink eyes take in the sooty, little pegasus, and her muzzle twists slightly into a concerned look at the state of his appearance, it did not look normal, after all. She'd met only a few sorts so far on this planet, but the star knew missing parts of your skin wasn't right. She fluttered her wings, shedding stardust as she lowers her head, gaze searching his briefly as if judging him at that moment.

His soul is being weighed against the universe.

Then her muzzle splits into a beautiful, but soft smile, her pink eyes swirling with the mini stars captured in their depths, Hello, She greets softly, her voice older, wiser than her appearance would suggest, I am The Veil Nebula. She introduces herself before turning her attention back to Torielle, smiling warmly to her, Torielle's friend. She adds as if it's the most important part.

For the star, it was.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle @Aeon
Notes:: <3

Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-23-2022, 01:27 AM