Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hero's & Hieroglyphs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Veil was trying to be brave.

But even so she kept closer to Torielle. The younger male was definitely surprised by her appearance, not that she could blame him. Veil knew she wasn't normal, a beast crafted from the stars, all that was left of a once lovely Nebula. His muzzle reaches towards the dust, and she couldn't help but be amused by the action, even as she gently shook her head, least the stardust had negative reactions. After all she functioned through nuclear reactions in her chest. Who knew if the stardust could be harmful!

The star would feel terrible if she unintentionally hurt another.

The young male then began to speak, using her full title. Though his second sentence was lost to her lack of understanding. She knew the third sentence, and those pink galactic eyes turned back to the chiming mare at her side, a faint smile for Torielle for organizing all of this. The male's voice turns her head again, but she blinks in confusion at the word she didn't know. Her gaze immediately jumps back to Torielle, ears pinning nervously from the sounds she didn't know. Only knowing it was related to her due to the 'you' he had used.

Tori kept smiling however, relaxing Veil's nervousness.

The young male then spoke again, and she knew the sound must be his home, like she lived with Jane in Day. She was surprised when he mentioned falling. Her own memories of the hot pain of when she entered the atmosphere. The free fall, sense of dread, the pain of colliding with the side of the mountain.

Tori's soft voice pulls her out of the memory.

Veil smiled gently in reassurance at the information given, From the stars." She corrects gently, feeling her star warm in her chest in response to her proud admission, But fell." She agreed before glancing at Tori when she spoke again, the sounds unfamiliar, her eyes blinking even as her magic flared to fill in the gaps. Understanding and warmth. The sense of friendship and family she got from Jane. And so Veil nods, smiles, and hopes Tori is right. That friendship could be made, and somewhere along the way she could grow to understand the sounds these individuals made.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle @Aeon
Notes:: <3

Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-23-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-23-2022, 04:37 PM