Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hero's & Hieroglyphs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

It was reassuring and comforting to have Torielle present while meeting the new equine. He had met many others, and none thus far had been cruel. But again he had never seen a mare that looked like she had been assembled from the night sky itself. At her evident discomfort and disapproval he pulled his muzzle away from Veil.  It didn’t satisfy his curiosity, but he wouldn’t push her boundaries. 

When she told him that she had fallen from the stars he felt the need to further explain his own origin story. But from her response it had appeared that she struggled with spoken language as much as Aeon struggled with written language. 

He took some steps back, his adolescent brain whizzing and whirring trying to find a solution to their communication problem. “I fell from Volcano.”He took his hoof and formed shapes on the ground, making a triangle like the volcano he fell down. He then did his best eruption noise imitation, which admittedly wasn’t very good. Motioning at the top of his imagined triangle, something flying out - trying to simulate the flow of lava.  He then pretended in a falling motion, coughing imitating his own struggles. Several of his damaged feathers fell out and landed on the floor.  Laying himself on the ground and pointing his legs upwards in the air in the position he had fallen in. Looking up at Torielle and Veil while upside down on his back. “Hurt, but less now.” he said softly. 

Realizing that laying this way made it easy to scratch his back he wiggled slightly satisfying the itch before rolling and pulling himself to his feet. “Is the sky cold?” he asked curiously, focusing on Veil. “Are the gods there?” he asked again, his imagination taking hold of him. “Can you do magic?” It was going to be a long day for both the mares.

ooc: @Torielle  @Veil Nebula 
His just a little ball of energy at the moment. 

Messages In This Thread
Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-23-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-23-2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-26-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-29-2022, 06:03 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-29-2022, 06:26 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-29-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-31-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 02-01-2022, 08:03 PM