Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hero's & Hieroglyphs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Veil imagined this must be a challenge.

For herself to understand, for Torielle to mediate, for Aeon to get across. Especially when the mare couldn't understand herself very well. She sees his reaction as she shakes off his attempt to touch her, and smiles at the younger male, apologetic, Stars . . . hot. For you, I protect. she struggles to explain her decision to not let him touch, glancing towards Torielle to see if she had the words she could not explain, touching her chest once, No heart. Star. She motions to the particles wafting off of her, Star. She adds, in an attempt to help clarify for the both just what she is made of, and the potential dangers she may hold that kept her cautious. Had she known that by the time the star dust shed from her, her body had robbed it of the radioactive elements she need to survive, that the dust was safe for exposure, she'd have let him touch, but she didn't know that. And so she was being cautious - for both of them.

It was a struggle for her to express herself, however.

She lacked the words, but that didn't mean she lacked the understanding. Her head tilted quizzically, confused when the young stallion began to act out his words. While there was much she didn't understand, her magic cleared it up. The special ability filling in the gaps for her. This time it was largely not needed due to his elaborate show, and the star couldn't help to release her own twinkling sound, the laughter easing the air, Happy better. But, sad? Your pain." The vocabulary wasn't there to help her fully but she tried to get across she was sympathetic to his plight, as she offered an amused glance to Tori.

She did want to elaborate on one thing though.

Words, sounds. Hard. No sound. No need. But. Understand. Star, sky. But bigger. Helps." How does one explain. The stars don't need to communicate out loud, and that the universe provides her context clues. Soon the man was rambling again, wild and excited questions that had Tori asking him to slow down. But Veil was already picking them apart. The first was easy enough to answer, cold. Black, cold, empty. Lots open, stars far. Alone." She explains in fractured sentences before nodding with a vibrant smile, her gaze sparkling, yes! Put me back. Alive. Not be, but am. Helped. Felt like Tempus." a powerful being, why monk now! She adds with pride at being able to declare what she was. Then came the last question, and her smile is playful, warm and friendly, yes. was her soft reply, helps me speak. Hear and know sounds. Gives images. Helps meaning. But. More. Know things. Know many things. Of future. Of past. her gaze jumps to Tori at the mention of them going to a place of learning, these words meaning more and she nods eagerly, yes! Lets!

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle @Aeon
Notes:: I've realized I need to update her list of words known xD

Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-23-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-23-2022, 04:37 PM