Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hero's & Hieroglyphs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

Aeon listened carefully to what Torielle had to say. That she thought his questions were interesting, but that he was going too fast. One question at a time. His young brain struggled with focusing on one topic at a time but he would try. He simply was used to moving from one thought to another, but with this thinking he never truly explored any topic deeply. Perhaps this would be more productive in the long run.  Feeling it easier to suppress his questions if he kept them internally, he nodded to Torielle and followed her. He was so thankful for the lessons about this world that he would be receiving today. 

The mysteries just seemed to deepen with each moment around the cosmic mare. Her heart was a star? How did that work? Was her blood stardust then? Torielle’s words echoed in his mind again and caught him in his spiral of questions and he forced himself to focus. Living with the burden of being deprived of touch due to concern your actual heart would wound someone, must be challenging. The statement from her made him feel an ache within his own chest. A kind of grief, that she had been given such difficult circumstances to navigate the world. 

“The Veil Nebula, Friend, I protect. Not Alone, Together” he said slowly and simply, pointing his muzzle in her direction. If he could, he would make sure that she would not feel alone. He felt that protecting her from further harm would be a worthwhile venture. They seemed to have many things  in common and a lot to learn!

His eyes widdened slightly at perhaps now grasping that the issue wasn't with understanding, but with actual speech? That something filled the gaps inbetween.  It didn't surprise Aeon, he had come to learn that anything was possible within this land. Nothing was much of a surprise anymore! If someone had told him the sky was actually green and not blue he'd have to look up to check. 

"I don't want you to feel alone, I don't want you to hurt. I am your friend, and I will protect you."  he rephrased his speaking, and hoped that she would understand. He felt emotionally overwhelmed at the information she had been able to provide. So the gods were real huh.  “Do you know anything about Vespera?" He asked wondering if she knew anything about the god of the dusk court. He was a member of the court, but he was really still very much in the dark about their god. 

"Lets learn together!” he added softly, unsure if she knew these words. But maybe with context they would eventually make sense. He did wonder what methods Tori had of teaching them. He felt slightly anxious that even with teaching he may be incapable of understanding the symbols, that maybe he was just incapable in general. His mind choosing this moment to remind him that he also had to try and learn the magic that these lands operated on. It felt very overwhelming, and he was glad he wasn't doing it alone. 

ooc: @Torielle  @Veil Nebula 

Messages In This Thread
Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-23-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-23-2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-26-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-29-2022, 06:03 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-29-2022, 06:26 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-29-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-31-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 02-01-2022, 08:03 PM