Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Frozen Mountain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

How had he found himself here? Sliding down the path from the top of the mountains that overlooked Denocte. All he had wanted was to view the city from overhead as the sun began to wane. Reinhart cursed himself for foolishly thinking that he could manage the trek up here in the middle of winter when the paths were coated with a mixture of ice, snow, and mud. The gray Appaloosa dug his hooves in and reeled himself backward in an effort to slow himself down before he really tumbled off a dangerous part of the mountain. His eyes were half shut from the wind and cold as he finally seemed to be able to slow himself down enough. Reinhart was cold and covered in snow and mud now.

The noble son looked even more like a street urchin now that he was covered in snow and mud. It was on his face and matted in his hair. It was quite literally everywhere. Reinhart took his focus off his hooves for a moment just in time to see another equine on the path below him. The irony bit into him as he recalled the crash landing of the handsome red man near the lake. Fang was his name. Reinhart frowned as he grew closer and closer, he still had a decent amount of momentum as he continued to slide. "Hey! Watch out!" The gray man bellowed to the equine below. The sliding man threw himself off the trail and into a few of the rocks so that he did not collide with the stranger. Pain radiated up his side as he landed, but at least he had stopped himself before proceeding further down the path.

Reinhart quickly stood on his feet and appeared as nonchalant as possible as he peered at the stranger he'd narrowly avoided. "Now then... I would maybe think twice about climbing any higher... If my disheveled appearance is anything of a warning to you. That or my turning into a literal horse-cannonball. I'm Reinhart by the way." He introduced himself with a soft smile, doing his best to hide the embarrassment from his impromptu sledding adventure.

@Aeon 
Here you go <3

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 10:48 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 01-18-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 02-23-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 04-06-2022, 10:41 AM