Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - You who are more beautiful than lightning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 780
Vagabond Citizen
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 499 Fall]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

YOUR PRAYERS ARE POISON
your pleasure is pain

He can tell she's rather uneasy in the snow , which is why he's chosen to move a little closer , out of the drifts here in the Citadel . He himself is uneasy in this area , ears swinging to and fro , wings fidgeting just slightly , as if expecting someone to come upon them . It isn't as if he feared others , but he wanted nothing to do with them . Elain is a very well taken exception .

He focuses on her though , reaching out with his neck until their noses gently touch at last , and he lets out a soft snort once he can . Collecting dragons . The comment makes him turn his head toward his back end , the thick tail lashing behind him and dragging along the ground a moment before he turns back to her with a wry sort of stare . At first , he doesn't say anything , but the chuckle that sits low in his chest is enough , thrumming out of his throat for a moment , past sharp golden teeth .

" Are you the dragon , or am I , if you're collecting ? " He doesn't comment on pleasantness . She hasn't seen how he can be in the least . " I glow because it's what the deities cursed me with . This entire body . Once it was new , but I've grown into it . " He answers Eomer's question , before Elain is spilling out rapidfire words that send his mind reeling . For a moment , he doesn't answer , leaving silence in the presence between them .

Until he leans and noses against the side of her neck , rubbing his muzzle there gently . " If you are asking me , then I will join you there . " He just hopes his comfort level would last . It isn't as if he's a sociable creature anymore .

@Elain

Messages In This Thread
RE: You who are more beautiful than lightning - by Reliquary - 02-14-2022, 11:47 AM