Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Supernova girl [Private Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
There was a subtle hum of energy.

It wrapped itself around her, promising her a grand adventure if she would just follow along with the whispers and desires.

So she sought out the one she knew would go with her. So the little star spread her wings, painting the sky with her colors. Pink eyes were searching for the dappled form she knew would be dressed like a queen greeting her citizens. Bells that chime with each step as fabric ruffles and shimmers around her. An ethereal goddess that she'd eagerly dance beside.

She soon spots the antlered dame, and she descends, ignoring the disgruntled push for her to keep flying. Landing in a swell of stardust the galactic mare beams, Tori!" The name is spoken with boundless affection by the mare who has yet to learn social cues, much less proper space and ettitque. She smiles warmly, Come? With me?" She pauses, thinking of the  right way to explain. Her gaze turns to the mountain, her smile bright. Gods. I go, you come. Must go." It's the best way to explain it, her very magic egging her to go, to see what's waiting for her, soft whispers in the back of her mind. 

She turns to the peak, smiling back at Tori, Come?" She asks, motioning for Tori to follow, so together they could see what hummed for her attention. 

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: So, here's my sweet Veil. The land-bound star haha.
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Veil Nebula - 02-06-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 10:12 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-11-2022, 05:16 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-13-2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 04-26-2022, 12:36 PM