Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Supernova girl [Private Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
She was excited, but only in part for the adventure.

Friendship, company, individuals she could share her thoughts with where important- and so while the adventure and what may wait for her was thrilling . . . The company was priceless. The trek to the trailhead was easy, but the star smiled at the willing trust Torielle was showing her before she began to lead the way.

She was silent at the question, her gaze thoughtful.

Why the call. What for? What was leading her? And to what. The hum was familiar though, and her gaze turns back to Tori, feels . . . Like home." She points to the sky, beyond the clouds, But smaller. Gift from home?" She offers with a shrug, but a smile nonetheless.

She continues to the peak, before stopping at entrance to the temples, this holy place. She smiles reassuringly, even as she picks small feathers from her wint, telekinetically laying each one at the base of the court gods as she approached Tempus's temple. She lowered herself in reverence before him. Plucking two smaller feathers and primary to lay at his feet in greeting before return to Tori's side. 

She looks around. Feeling the hum.

Not sure why here." She admits, trying to express her uncertainty of what next. But then an array of colors opened above them, Veil immediately recognizing the colors. They dust and vibrant hues floated around them, small pinpoints in space of other stars, the nearby ones bright. As large as her head. Tears fell from the eyes of the star, as she looked around from the center of the array, her colors wafting around her in a more nebulatic fashion. The now star turned her gaze towards Tori. Home." She whispers, eyes closing as the projection faded into her glowing necklace.

But the whisper was still there. Urgent. Desperate.

The hum was gone. But? Veil's eyes flung open wide as the whispers became louder, encroaching upon her mind. Spirited greetings, "Welcome Home!" And "We missed you sister." And the sudden righteous flooding her. Her vision blurred as that old connection sunk in, reattached as she realized home wasn't her stationary place in the stars. She was more than that. Bigger than that. She blinked the tears.

I had forgotten . . ."

The sentence structure had shifted, though her voice that was typically filled with wonder and wisdom remained, How stars work . . . How we function on a plane bigger than ourselves. I'd cut myself off, from the knowledge we possess, the wonders we know." The words fell from her lips, her eyes still glassy with the tears that hadn't fallen to join the others. I hear them now. The others. I remember now. Everything I'd forgotten while separated from the Universe."

Her smile turns shy, embarrassed.

Though your lessons will still be beneficial. Knowledge and communication skills aside. I'm not a horse. And there is still a lot for me to learn about how to become one."

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: Finally my star is whole!!!
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Veil Nebula - 02-06-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 10:12 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Veil Nebula - 02-06-2022, 12:26 PM