Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- What if I loved all these what ifs away [PanGareth]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

what if the sky falls or the sun stops burning
we could worry about them what ifs 
'til the world stops turnin'
or i could kiss you what if you liked it

She moved with fluidity, but even as she danced freely beside therm fire, her gaze searched the crowds. She spun again, kicking up a shower of sparks, and as she turned back, he was suddenly there, his muzzle dropped open slightly, just watching.

A suddenly power washed over her, the thrill of knowledge to know she'd caused that! She made him still . . . And then his gaze caught hers. It seared through her, watching thise emotions come roaring to life, and suddenly she felt powerful, beautiful. Her footwork slowed as he emerged from the crowd, her steps carrying towards him like magnets drawn together, "Do you dance, Doctor?" Her voice rumbled between them, one of those silly fabrics suddenly draping around his shoulders, encouraging him closer to her, even as she pirouetted out of reach, a tantalizing flame to draw her moth towards her. But just as she playfully flamed his emotions, she was just as drawn to him, soon twirling back towards him in an array of sparks until she suddenly stops directly in front of him.

Hazel eyes meet hazel eyes and she brushes her muzzle up his neck, through those cords of mane to whisper at his ear,  "What do you want, Gareth?" She whispers, before spinning to press up to his side in a shower of sparks that sizzle lightly at their heals, harmless and fleeting, but a tickling presence. Her lips press against his shoulder, where it joints with his neck, nibbling lightly, the slightest scraping of her fangs, "Do you want . . . Me?" She twirls again, never staying in place long, before suddenly she's infront of him again, a playful muzzle as she catches the sharp she had draped over him, using it to pull herself to him, chest pressed to chest as her muzzle presses into his neck, nibbling on his mane, "'Cause I don't know how else to get you to see . . . I'm yours. Not cause you're my doctor . . . But because you're simply Gareth." So don't keep pushing her back, as she pulls back again, her eyes dancing, only on him the rest of the world fading away. As she pulls him into her dance, praying he'd stop being the simple doctor afraid to cross a boundary with his patient. And be the stallion enjoying the party with his mare. Cause she had been his for weeks now. He just needed to accept it.

well we ain't never gonna know unless we try it
what if I was made for you and you were made for me

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: <3

what if this is it what if it's meant to be
what if i ain't one of them fools just playin' some game
what if i just pulled you close what if i leaned in
and the stars line up and it's our last first kiss
what if one of these days baby i'd go and change your name
what if i loved all these what ifs away

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if I loved all these what ifs away [PanGareth] - by Pangaea - 02-14-2022, 07:52 AM