Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- What if I loved all these what ifs away [PanGareth]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

what if the sky falls or the sun stops burning
we could worry about them what ifs 
'til the world stops turnin'
or i could kiss you what if you liked it

Time had stilled with in their small cocoon, her wings wrapping up, blocking out the world to the best of their ability. She melted under his soft touch, as he nibbled against her skin, his muzzle tangling in the curls of her hair, and she leaned into this moment of bliss, their combined scents swirling around her, his rumbling response to her words swallowing her whole. She was pressed as close to him as she could get, and even then it didn't feel close enough. It never felt close enough. She always, always wanted more. And finally she was beginning to think he really did too.

His words, chuckling and full of seduction delighted a shiver down her spine as he hips at her, and she playfully bats her eyes up at him, "Oh now don't go make promises you can't keep. Perhaps I'll have to put you to the chest." She purred in response, amber eyes reflecting the light of the fire as she smiles coyly, meeting his seduction with the rousing temptation she offered him as freely as she offered herself to him at the very start of this conversation. She wanted all of him, and in return she had gladly offered all of herself up in return.

But the world wasn't still, it wasn't silent beyond those engaging wings as others continued to dance, some watching the couple lost in themselves, others giving them their space, avoiding them. Pangaea paid them no mind, provided they didn't distract her stallion from showering her with promises. His muzzle is trailing her skin again, as if painting a roadmap to his heart with every passing touch, every nibble upon her flesh. "Ravishing? I was going for merely tempting to get your closer to me, seems I over stepped my mark . . . No regrets." She teased, even as her expression softened at the soft touch to her cheeks, and she meet that softness willingly, brushing the side of her muzzle against his, the gesture lingering, gentle, a silent proof her emotions, her actions weren't just the result of fire in her blood and lust on her mind.

This wouldn't be a one night move for her, "You'll be spending more than just one night with me, Gareth. I'm not going anywhere." She reminds gently before she jumps and startles at a sudden slurring shout. It's like a sudden shower of cold water dumped over her head, a sudden sense of embarrassment and annoyance flooding her features and her head ducking into his neck. The gritting of her teeth and slight rumbling growl is the only proof that her actions weren't from a desire to hide, but to keep herself from reacting more violently than these festivities were meant to be. Even at Gareth's smooth words, she kept her muzzle buried into his skin for a moment longer, the low growl soothing at his suggestion until the desire to rip into those who would so callously break apart their moment subsided into a mere irritation.

She lifts her head, before nodding, "Let's settle in for the night. I got my dance with you, and that's all I wanted from this event. Besides, I can't guarantee my behavior should those idiots say anything else." The saurian mare stated softly, as the part of her brain controlled by the apex predator demanded blood payment for the interruption of a lesser species. Instead, the more dominant equine half settled the carnivorous dinosaur as she circled around the stallion one last time to stand side by side with him, nudging his shoulder with her own, "Let's get out of here, I'd rather have you all to myself in privacy anyway." She teased with a playful, wicked glint to her eye, and walking away from the bonfire, shooting him a 'come hither look' as she did so, all play, all tease, all his.

well we ain't never gonna know unless we try it
what if I was made for you and you were made for me

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: <3

what if this is it what if it's meant to be
what if i ain't one of them fools just playin' some game
what if i just pulled you close what if i leaned in
and the stars line up and it's our last first kiss
what if one of these days baby i'd go and change your name
what if i loved all these what ifs away

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if I loved all these what ifs away [PanGareth] - by Pangaea - 02-19-2022, 12:45 PM