Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - and to you I give my heart [ elain ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

“How wonderful; how strange.
To be loved by something that hates all else.”

Had she been alone Elain would have been far more cautious than usual, especially given she could hear the sounds of water running over rocks; telling her that the ground could be unstable. Instead she is only her ''normal'' amount of cautious, careful in her steps and listening to the sounds around them. The thing she can hear the most though is the nervous beating in her chest, it's an all consuming sound in her ears that only goes away when Reliquary touches her neck.

His question makes her ears twitch, sensitive to the sounds of his voice. She smiles softly with a shake of her head while his wings wrap around to hide them both from the world. "No." Elain presses gently into him, a comfort and feeling of safety washes over her. "I'm never scared when I'm with you." An ear tips back when he touches her scales, slightly nervous that he'll somehow get hurt on the copper metal scattered over her. There's a deep feeling of peace and love, the pale kirin is sure that it's deep enough to rival the oceans.

Resting her head against him, her eyes closed, and breathes deeply. She makes the deliberate decision to mimic his tail's action with her own, gently tapping it against him. Elain stills for a moment when he says that he loves her, freezing at the words with the feeling that time has simply stopped for her. Reliquary has pinpointed that feeling that's been bubbling up in her chest since the first second. Opening her eyes the albino turns her face towards where she's sure his is. "And I love you Reliquary, my giant dragon."

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags » @Reliquary
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND ADSJH

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
RE: and to you I give my heart [ elain ] - by Elain - 02-17-2022, 09:05 PM