Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - This is what dreams are made of

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Sol grinned as she appeared, his golden eyes tracing her form as she grew. Yep, he was definitely in love. There was a part of him that wondered if there would ever be a true Novus union between them, but at the same time he didn’t care. He was hers and she had said mate first. That was more than enough for him. As long as they were together, he would be in heaven for the rest of eternity.

"Since when do I need a reason to dote upon the reason for my happiness?" He answered as he was tucking her within his side. His heavy wing settled over the alien mare at his side, keeping her close and letting him breathe in the scent of her.

"Perhaps… On one side, Jiri is getting more independent and stubborn… On the other… Well, you were the one that encouraged shopping for a larger house than I was thinking…" He teased her softly, nuzzling her neck. 

Sol smiled at the mare, eyes taking in the fading afternoon sun that danced along the creek. "My love… We have had such an odd and tumultuous road since we met. We had time as friends and grew closer than I ever expected. Our time as friends is something I will forever cherish. Even so, I, and I hope you, am ready to take things forward. To continue to explore the new events and feelings that have lead us to where we are. Where I am so thankful that we are. He murmured, his wing pulling back so he could run his lips over her flesh. They may not have the union of the realm, but he had so much love for the mare that he was determined to make sure she knew exactly how he felt with no guesswork. No more hiding it to try to avoid rejection. 

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
This is what dreams are made of - by Sol Bestiam - 02-15-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: This is what dreams are made of - by Sol Bestiam - 02-16-2022, 02:06 PM