Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - This is what dreams are made of

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
i could make you happy
make all your dreams come true
nothing that i wouldn't do
go to the ends of the earths for you
to make you feel my love

There is something electric about the solar beast. His eyes trail over her as she approached always seemed to spark like static across her sleek hide. Tiny goosebumps that erupt at that soft look. Today, right now, in this land it felt like something more. She grins at his answer, pulling her into his side, his wing holding her close and she leans into his embrace as if he were the sun and she'd been deprived of it for too long. "Well, by all means then; dote away." She retorts playfully, nuzzling her forehead against his neck, before glancing up when he mentioned Jiri getting more independent, and bringing up the encouragements of shopping for a larger house, and she grins at his soft nuzzle.

His words are warm, soft, full of tender love as he mentions things moving forward, taking the next steps, and exploring things deeper. Her grin turns deeper, and she tugs at his mane as she pulls away from him, beckoning him to follow her, "Well, Jiri is getting older, old enough to be a proper help with small hooves underfoot." She agrees, pulling him deeper into the vegetation, the picnic forgotten for the moment, "So . . . let's take that next step." She teases with a wink, pulling him with her, and falling into their next big adventure without hesitation.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: 

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
This is what dreams are made of - by Sol Bestiam - 02-15-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: This is what dreams are made of - by Below Zero - 02-19-2022, 12:14 AM