Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- twisty snaking thing (vreis)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

art by vivihal
Jane

J
ane was attracted and intoxicated to the scent and taste of destruction. Everything around her seemed to move in slow motion as she looked at the young man. She did not indulge him, but this too was part of the game, the devilish dance that the two were currently participating in. She saw his gaze flickering over her body, and it struck her that she wondered how he looked beneath his armour.

The truth was, Jane Argon was nearly a virgin. She had not laid with her husband once in the course of their marriage, and the last time had been an interlude in her home country that had subsequently led to her exile. She could taste the manipulation that both herself and Vreis were participating in. This would lead to nothing good, Jane knew. There was no way that anything would come out of this but utter devastation.

He was talented with his words, and Jane slid around them easily. She felt their effect on her body, the way certain syllables chimed inside her brain and set her alight. She felt the cool of Spring slide away, replaced by the heat that Vreis and Jane herself were in the process of creating. Oh yes, Jane knew she would surrender tonight. She knew it, could taste both the regret and the aftermath- She imagined kamikaze, death on her tongue, complete exile that would put her younger years to shame. And Jane felt herself embracing it all as she did so. I want you to ruin my life.

When Jane moved, Vreis matched it until his chest was pressing against hers. Her eyes flitted over his person; a shudder ran through her body and was barely stopped by her teeth. When he spoke, she paused- he hadn’t named problems with her husband but he had found them. He had found the gaps, pressed his way into them. 

“I don’t feel like therapy today,” Jane muttered.

Then he asked if she was truly offended by him, or by her own reaction. “I am offended because you are foolish. You flirt with a diplomat’s wife on a bright spring day, the entirety of Delumine can see us. Maybe even more than Delumine. You could ruin my life, and I tend to manage my downfalls more discreetly.” Not totally accurate, but it was enough. 

Tagged; @Vreis. Ooc; Oh Jane....

i've never felt more alone
it feels so scary getting old

[/b]

Messages In This Thread
twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-22-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-23-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-23-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-24-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-25-2022, 04:42 AM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-25-2022, 12:35 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-25-2022, 01:12 PM