Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- twisty snaking thing (vreis)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 2
Signos: 15
Inactive Character

v r e i s

jealousy, turning saints into the sea
swimming through sick lullabies, chocking on your alibis
but it's just the price i pay, destiny is calling me
open up my eager eyes, 'cause i'm mr. brightside

It was a dangerous game the mare was playing with the stallion - and yet, she seemed to be engaging in the game for that very reason. For the promise of trouble and chaos and destruction, they could get into together. She met each thrust of his verbal blade with a sharp parry. She met each step with her own. Neither giving, neither taking - always equal in exchange, even as they both fight for the upper hand. They both fight for the winning bid. They both fight for who is truly in charge. She doesn't know she's dancing with the devil yet. She only the fool of a knight, has no clue of the rebel hidden deeper inside his head.

But he keeps the game going, as numb and unaware to the potential danger as she is. Just enjoying the flirting and game of reeling the catch in. And what a damn good catch she was too. Fiesty and gorgeous and already making his blood pump faster with the battle of wills. He grinned smoothly even as he stepped closer, matching her steps as her eyes glitter through her, and he smirked, "You're still denying it, but you like what you see, don't you?" He muzzled, letting his muzzle ghost through her mane, his breath puffing against her neck, "Have you ever just given in to being naughty? It can be . . . freeing." He offered.

He chuckled when she grumbled about not wanting therapy, and he tilts his head, "Then why are you making it a therapy session, darling. We both know where this is headed. You're making excuses now." He chided, before smirking when she commented on being offended because of his foolishness, flirting where all of delumine could see. "Darling, it's a festival, such flirting is expected. Take a look around Miss Argon, no one is even watching us. There are too many other couples doing the exact same thing." He smirked then, lowering his muzzle to meet her gaze, his dark eyes glinting like obsidian in the sun, "But if it concerns you - perhaps we can leave the festivities . . . take a walk . . . and see where it brings us, hmm?" He offered, "Would that soothe your sensibilities, my lady?" The knight asked with a playful grin, and that same deadly charming smile.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Jane
Notes: Still figuring out much of his personality :D

Artwork © Bingo

Messages In This Thread
twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-22-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-23-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-23-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-24-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-25-2022, 04:42 AM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-25-2022, 12:35 PM