Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

OOC  - Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Winners!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 8
OOC Account

Which OTS: Member*
Show us: @Morphi
Reason: Morphi never fails to be an energetic individual, eager for posts, eager for plots, eager to just chit chat. They provide a special brand of energy to the site that we would definitely notice if it was not around <3

Which OTS: Character*
Show us: @Jarek
Reason: You know those bad guy characters you cannot decide if you like, or hate - that's the definition of Jarek, though he's got a way about him lately that makes him far easier to right. As his story continues to develop, I am excited to see where he goes and who he becomes.

Which OTS: Character*
Show us: @Gareth
Reason: Here is another one of those characters who story is developing in a way that leads you on the edge of the seat. Seeing his character progression from his almost desperate attempts to hold onto Salome and be the perfect gentleman, to the beast who growls when Pangaea says just the right word has been an eye opening experience and I can never get enough of him

Which OTS: Pair*
Show us: @Jarek & @Fever
Reason: You ever see those post pairings where you're trying to decide if it's gonna go rated R, that's these two. It's like watching a shipwreck, but in shallow waters, so it's not scary so much as hypnotizing to see it going DOWN.

Which OTS: Quote*
Show us: @Jane in Winds of Change
“This is what I deserve. I chose this fate, loneliness must be its cost.”
Reason: There is such deep rooted sorrow here that it kicked me in the gut reading it. It really defines the character changes Jane has gone through to amount to her return.

Send signos/exp to: @Caelum

STAFF EDIT: * indicates staff have added this to the nomination list! EXP will be sent to your characters once Spotlight Nominations close and Winners are announced.

Messages In This Thread
Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Winners! - by inkbone - 03-09-2022, 03:09 AM
RE: Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Nominations! - by Dyzzie - 03-09-2022, 11:29 AM