Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

OOC  - Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Winners!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nastyalicorn [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 1,650
OOC Account

Which OTS: Member*
Show us: @Sparrow
Reason: Sparrow is an absolute delight in the discord, I've never watched so many people fight over Sparrow's 'good mornings' like they are a rare treat. Lucky for all of us, Sparrow continues to shower all of us in love, quickly getting to the ask-staff channel, and making everyone and their characters feel welcomed and appreciated. 

Which OTS: Character*
Show us: @Antiope
Reason: Speaking of fighting over things, I loved watching chat come alive and bubbling with the return of Antiope. She's classic: a fierce, wild, and beautiful character, and it was apparent that with how many of us wanted threads with Antiope, that she is a well loved character. Her internal monologue is a simple, yet wonderful read that adds a lot of depth. 

Which OTS: Pair*
Show us: @Torielle and @Veil Nebula
Reason: I love reading and watching this relationship evolve - there is a magical and wholesome bond between these two lovely ladies; i look forward to continuing to read their journey as they navigate all that is to come their way. No matter what is thrown at them, I know their friendship will thrive and grow.

Send signos/exp to: @Fever - thank you

STAFF EDIT: * indicates staff have added this to the nomination list! EXP will be sent to your characters once Spotlight Nominations close and Winners are announced.

Messages In This Thread
Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Winners! - by inkbone - 03-09-2022, 03:09 AM
RE: Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Nominations! - by nastyalicorn - 03-24-2022, 01:14 PM