Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

OOC  - Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Winners!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 1
Signos: 1,070
OOC Account

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Member*
Show us: @ Briallu
Reason: Bri is always friendly and welcoming, you see it when she interacts with new players and just being really lovely to everyone

Which OTS: CHARACTER*
Show us: @Torielle
Reason: Tori has such depth as a character. She brings marvellous interactions and developments to all involved with her.

Which OTS: Pair*
Show us: @Reliquary & @Elain
Reason: going beyond that physical contrast of appearances, their thread together is super cute. I like the idea of a vogabond and a court member together <3

Which OTS: Thread*
Show us: Shall we dance, Torielle and Veil Nebula - https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=6897
Reason: the emotions and fun in this just run so deeply.

Which OTS: Quote*
Show us: "Talk it out with me then, Jarek. Tell me; what it is about Torielle that made you so certain she was a prize presented to you. Perhaps, if we can figure out where this all started, we can see things have led you astray, and we can return you to the proper path of growth and moving forward."

And ideally, help him realize Torielle was not a gift he could unwrap and control.

Unwrapping Torielle was to be her job."
Reason: @Veil Nebula  in her interaction with Jarek is so interesting, and this quote just punches right to the point.

Send signos/exp to: @Aeon please! thank you!  edit: edited to add member b/c I forgot

STAFF EDIT: * indicates staff have added this to the nomination list! EXP will be sent to your characters once Spotlight Nominations close and Winners are announced.

Messages In This Thread
Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Winners! - by inkbone - 03-09-2022, 03:09 AM
RE: Year 508 Spring - Spotlight Nominations! - by Morphi - 04-05-2022, 06:59 AM