Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nastyalicorn [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 8
Signos: 2,210
Day Court Entertainer
Female [she / her / hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

temptable2

burning my cathedrals

cause i dont pray anymore
The snake can’t help but tilt her head as she watches the way the other moves; he shifts his large and cumbersome wings, careful to not infringe on her space, trying to respect her boundaries and probably soothe his own need for room. Perhaps it was because she habitually chose the worst of company, but Fever couldn’t help but stifle her grin, somewhat and slightly charmed by this hulk’s respectful nature. Unfortunately, she was known for pushing boundaries and stepping over lines drawn between others, playing dumb and blind to mutual walls.

Beneath the veil of her mask her lips curl into a wild and mysterious smirk as he mentions his time in the woods – a hermit perhaps? She continues to try to decipher his body language and mannerisms and couldn’t help but blink twice in bemusement as he calls her out for her scrutiny.

Ahh, so he was observant like she was. 

A warm and full-bodied chuckle vibrates her lips, her smirk growing into a grin, the firelight twinkling in her gilded eyes as she admires his bold mouth.

“Mm, well, I do have a few theories.” She prattles softly, the spice in her voice akin to the flavors in her drink as she sets it down. 

“You mentioned living in the woods, I’m assuming secluded and alone – you were content in your own company reading that book and losing yourself within the pages. No one who relies on social interaction goes to a bar to read.”

She pauses, another drink pressed to her mouth before leaning forward and beginning to test his limitations of space. 

“I thought you a warrior at first, but you bare no scars.” Her eyes are unapologetic as she drinks him in, her gaze like a lone finger, first to trace along his jawline and then down the architect of his neck, his undecorated locks of hair and the opal shimmers on his skin.

She scoffs quietly, her stare returning to his face and meeting his eyes with unwavering attention, as if her stare demanded eye contact. “I think you’re smart, but domestic. Perhaps a librarian or a monk. Maybe a nanny -”

Fever finishes her musing with a tease, wondering how his ego might deflate or if he would continue banter. 

@Liseli
CODE IMAGE

[Image: 45505141_kShAGp5UVRG2Lvt.png]

i am a forest fire; i am the fire and i am the forest
and i am a witness watching it

Messages In This Thread
[P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 03-17-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Fever - 03-27-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 03-28-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Fever - 04-05-2022, 03:36 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 04-08-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Fever - 04-27-2022, 02:28 PM