Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! clinging to life

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

It is with caution that the doe approaches the stranger laid out with in her forest; and she did consider Viride hers - more so than just the claim of the sovereign on the land they ruled. The forest breathed with her; shared her secrets, her thoughts and desires; and like a humming of it's own life; she was deeply intuned to it. And that hum was what refused to be ignored now - the forest was worried, and for that reason Cally would approach to assist. The weak voice that calls out is dizzying, pulled from the eager rest demanded by a body spent past its limit. Whomever this mare was searching for; Cally regretted that she couldn't assist in answering that plea of a name properly.

She doesn't have to deny her appearance; as the mare seems to register quickly she is someone else - so instead she offers introductions - her name; who she is. the other only grows more confused, and her voice is a whisper between them, commenting about it not being a doe last time she had been within the courts; perhaps a pegasus. Cally blinks in alarm. It's startling to hear that; to know she'd been in charge for going into a year now; "How long have you been in this forest?" Her voice is a hushed concern; weary for the answer she fears but expects to receive.

The heavily pregnant queen heaves a sigh, shifting her weight, as the stranger finally turns to look up at her, before seeming to startle, moving to stand, and Cally immediately moves towards her as she attempts a bow, an introduction. Cally instead is there to help catch her; to help steady her. She's moving to her side, that hefty, bloated belly now good for something other than weighing her down, "Easy there; I'm not the sort who requests bowing or honorifics. And you're hardly in the shape to be attempting such movements it seems." All too soon; the queen grows heavy with increased worry.

How long had this being pushed herself to the limits? Limits of malnutrition, exhaustion - was there a risk of dehydration in the mess? This time of year; as the sun shone its hottest; it was possible, and she was suddenly grateful for the late hour that didn't add to their troubles; the forest would protect them from predators anyways.

Cally sighs softly, looking towards the horse who while smaller than she; seems to also be so much smaller; weaker in current state; "Please, allow me the chance to aid you; let you gain your strength. You ventures out into the woods; while maintaining your current state is a dangerous game to play with nature. At the very least, a soft warm bed, a nice meal could do wonders. May I please assist you in regaining your health; and then we can consider options for what ever it is you're out here attempting to accomplish," And perhaps, along the way; Cally can learn who this Wren is; and attempt to discover if they were at fault for the other's condition.

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Kindred
Notes: <3

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread