Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! clinging to life

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

The concern grows by the minute, as the mare struggles with an answer - how long had she been in the forest that she couldn't remember? She tries to explain, about a poacher, or monster. Of missing parts. But her words are fumbling, and Cally moves towards her, gently pressing her muzzle against the other mare's shoulder. The doe felt her worry increasing further. As the other had moved in an attempt to bow, she had stumbled, an action that saw Cally moving quickly to help support her back to her feet, "An apology is not needed. You look unwell." The doe murmured, before being startled when the other commented on stopping looking would lead to the other's death, and Cally frowned deeper, before sighing. "Then we'll rest here for the night." Even as she said it, her magic flared out, the grass in the area growing longer, threading together, making almost an entire clearing of bedding that would be soft and flexible to cradle either female while they slept. "Tomorrow, we can search together." She pauses, before turning towards the tree line, and this time her words addressed someone, something else.

"Keep an eye out." The trees surrounding them seemed to bend in towards the queen, as if to hear her words better, "Any unusual individual in the forest, I want to be alerted to immediately. If you find her, before we do - I expect to be led in the proper direction." The trees moved again, slight shimmering of leaves, of twigs, subtle to most, but to the doe, she heard the voices of the forest assuring her they would let her know immediately. Only then did she encourage the mare to lay down, motioning for her to bed herself in the grass, "Regardless to if you do or do not stop for the night - you will be no good for yourself, or your friend, if you collapse from exhaustion. I am more than happy to assist you, but you must be smart about this. How helpful can you truly be for your friend, if you can barely stand now."

But even Cally could admit to feeling like she was out of her element in this instance.

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Kindred
Notes: <3

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread