Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Is this home?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Emily [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Medic
Male [Him/His]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Arwen (Hellhound)

brendan-by-sora5005-dd3aw1e-fullview

It's been a long time since I stepped foot in Delumine. At least to me, it feels like a long time. I feel older though definitely not wiser. The first time seems so long ago now in the forest not far from here. What was that place called again? Viride Forest, I think. I could be wrong. After all, I had barely just arrived here in a tumbling cloud of black and teal smoke then I had left again. Well not really left just, took time to wander. At least in my wandering, I had been reunited with my companion Arwen. I glance down at my right side with a smile. The blue merle-colored hellhound looked up at me. Is this home now? She asked through our bond. "I think it's going to be... I hope at least." She nodded in understanding. Everything was so different, especially since we have no family. I'm not the son of Aaron here. I'm not known to really anyone if I'm honest. But this could be our fresh start. I can be out from under my father's shadow that I had wanted to be free of for so long... 

My hooves click on the stone beneath me. This was my first visit to what I have heard is the capital of the land I hope to call home. I really hope they will allow me to stay. I want, no need to be of use to someone. It's my way of dealing with everything Kaos had stolen away from me. The start of my own family, my younger sister, my father and mother.. I shake my head to clear it. I can not linger on the past. I have to help those here in the present. Not that I even know where to begin.

"Talking"

Brendan

ooc: sorry i'm a bit rusty!

Messages In This Thread
Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-09-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-09-2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-11-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-18-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-28-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-29-2022, 12:38 AM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 06-03-2022, 10:46 AM