Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Is this home?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

There was a subtle sway to the rounded-out doe; the sort of sway that came from having to balance an excess of extra weight around her midsection, a clear and distinct proof of the approaching due date for her fawn. The tiny being inside her was thankfully resting; having been still long enough now for her to make the majority of her rounds, ensuring her kingdom was running right. She might be heavily pregnant, but that wasn't going to stop her from doing her duties. Instead; the doe eagerly took to making sure she remained a familiar face to her people; happily interacting with those she knew well, introducing herself to those she didn't; and every variant in between. Callynite was a Sovereign who only wanted to do the best for her people - and her people seemed to be responding well to it.

Even Meira had opted to stay in Delumine, had found shelter in Cally's never swaying sense of justice and righteousness (although that can of worms was one she intended to keep a tight lid on . . . knowing such beings as Sebastian preyed upon the innocents of this world; she wouldn't hesitate to prove to her people that while she's calm and gentile in nature; inside is a typhoon of protectiveness over Delumine and her citizens. The doe however is soon pausing, tilting her head as an unfamiliar energy is walking through the crowds of her people, and her ears perk forward, curious at whomever she didn't know yet. Kicking up her heels, the doe eagerly starts forward, large ears perked towards the source of hooves against stone, and a welcoming, kind smile upon her face.

She likely looked quite the individual, cloak swung around her shoulders in that dark emerald, heavily rounded belly, but wearing a sense of power as if she were born with the ability to carry it. "Hello there!" She calls, her greeting warm and friendly; "I'm not sure I've seen you around Delumine before; which is a right shame - as I should know anyone who walks her streets." The doe states with a welcoming smile, coming up to a stop, keeping enough distance from man and his odd canine companion to be respectful; "My name is Callynite, Sovereign of Delumine." She adds the introduction with ease; having grown used to title, her station in the past year (had it really been a year already?) Never mind that; her focus needed to be on welcoming this new individual who had found his way to her courts; it was only proper as a Sovereign was it not?

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Brendan
Notes: <3

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread