Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Is this home?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Emily [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Medic
Male [Him/His]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Arwen (Hellhound)

a
brendan-by-sora5005-dd3aw1e-fullview

Arwen sighs softly as she continues to pad along at my side. What are we doing here? Looking for a place to sleep or just to look around? I smile softly. Ever since Arwen had found me and we rebonded, she had become so impatient. I understand her feelings, I really do. Apparently, even though it seemed like only moments before I had been dumped back out of the smoke here it had been a couple years. Arwen had been dumped out before me, and was no longer the tiny pup I had originally known. Because of that, she was eager to look for anyone else from our family. I on the other hand, was not. For one, Kaos could of done Gods know what with everyone. A large part of me, didn't want to know. He could of killed them all and i'm the only one left. Stop it. She grumps softly in my mind. I know she feels my emotions. Calypso, her bonded cerndyr Daenerys and our girls Sapphira and Ceto... They hadn't been pulled into the smoke.

Lost in my thoughts, Arwen is the only one who notices the others approach. Well that is different. Is her only comment as the female voice reaches my ears. I turn to see the one it belonged to and... Well to say I was surprised would probably be a major understatement. I found myself at a loss for words as I watched what looked like an overgrown cerndyr walking towards me. But not only that, she was very clearly expecting from the size of her belly. Reminded me of how Calypso's belly had looked.. I sigh softly and push those thoughts away as she introduces herself.

Oh crap. The Sovereign. That's the leader of Delumine if my memory serves me right. I dip my head in respect, while trying to make sure my horn did not hit anyone. It's bad enough that it is tipped with red, almost the color of blood. Father had told me it was a family trait from my mother... Now where was I.. Oh yes answering the lady in front of me. "Pleasure to meet you Callynite. I am Brendan, one of the newer medics." At least, that was the title I want to hold. Well if i'm honest I want to climb the ranks and be the best healer possible. But for now, a simple medic will do. Arwen moved from my side to just in front of my hooves and sat down as if to remind me to introduce her as well. "And this is Arwen, my companion." I say with a slight smile. Please don't turn us away..

"Talking"

Brendan

@Callynite

Messages In This Thread
Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-09-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-09-2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-11-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-18-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-28-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-29-2022, 12:38 AM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 06-03-2022, 10:46 AM