Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Is this home?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

The curiosity the doe is embedded with is tangible; seeming to sweep around her in question marks. Who this stranger is; where he came from - and most importantly in her mind, currently; who or rather what the odd creature at his side was. But she speaks out in greeting, watching him turn towards her; and the queen isn't surprised by his shock. It wasn't the first time the half Irish elk had stopped traffic with her species. How many others paused to see her and her mate walking down the path, the deer casually conversing. Even now; the swell of her belly promises the arrival of Delumine's first fawn. She was currently making history on her lonesome.

First doe to rule a Court in Novus (of which she'd been doing for a year now), and soon she'd also bring the first fawn in to the court with the arrival of her own child. But priorities, priorities - and she was nothing if not a curious being - which drew her attention once more to the stallion and his creature companion. He is not lost in his thoughts for long, catching up to her speech as she introduces herself. A wry smile crosses her face; playful and teasing at his dip of his head; the angling of his horn. Prior to her being reverted into her old form, her original form - this form; she too had had a horn requiring her to cautiously adhere to the management of it's point.

The stallion then introduces himself as Brendan; one of her newer medics - seemed like she was always running into those. Medics and scholars - did not one else feel drawn to Dawn Court. Her smile doesn't drop however, as he introduces his companion as Arwen. Her smile is for the both of then, her head dipping regally; a queen in polite acknowledgement to a subject; "Well, then welcome to Delumine. We're always happy to accept new friendly faces; particularly talented ones." She replies with a friendly, teasing wink, "I do hope the both of you find the balance to settle in smoothly within Delumine, and do not hesitate to ask me should you want of anything. I'm rather devoted to ensuring my people are taking care of. Delumine, and Oriens have intrusted me with the care of the Dawn Court; I have no intentions to disappoint either." It's a casual acknowledgement of her ruling style. She didn't hide behind the citadel walls -- she was out and among her people; because with out knowing her people how can she strive to achieve the best for them?

"How are you enjoying Delumine so far?"

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Brendan
Notes: <3

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo