Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Is this home?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

The doe was delighted by the knowledge of new members for Delumine, which was surely needed. And as such, more than happy to welcome both of the two - stallion and companion; to her land in her own bright way. She shifts as she speaks, mentioning Oriens, and as she does so, she glances briefly in the direction of the temple, pondering on if she should check it to see if it was in a need for cleaning. The energy that seems to always nestle into her pelt, glitter green in hue, like dancing sparkles; seemed to rise up at the thought. She ought to make sure that the temple was well taken care of, unbefitting if she didn't. She soothed those thoughts, allow the energy manifestation to dissipate as well, fade back into a slight film over her pelt.

At his question, she laughs in surprise, her smile understanding. "Oh, no offense at all! Oriens is Delumine's patron god. His temple is across the street and a couple of buildings down, large and made of marble, you can't miss it. He's the God of the Dawn, rising the sun each morning." She offers the knowledge willingly, before using her antlers to nod in the direction of the library, "Delumine prides ourselves with our knowledge, and as such, have the largest of libraries in Novus - and you'll likely be able to find all kinds of information you may need. I know it can be very disconcerting to arrive with out warning, particularly from another world. You're not the only one to have had that happen." THe many that Cally knew who shared that same story was massive, her own self included.

She did notice that as he explained all of this nervously, his nerves did kick up a unique response in small silver flames down his back, and she smiled faintly in amusement, as the former druid goddess tilted her head, "I assure you, there's no reason to feel so nervous of being a new transplant to Novus. We have many varying types, horses with fins, or wings, or antlers. Those that come from the ocean, and those that hail from the sky. In fact, there's even a horse that spends her time in Delumine on occasion who comes from the galaxies above. You can't miss her when you see her, literally looks like she brings the galaxies with her, shedding stardust and everything." The pregnant doe stated with a chuckle. "Not that that is even that weird. Novus is a land of many types, of that I can assure you. Why don't I give you a tour and show you some of the important points of Delumine?" She offered, before pausing long enough to turn to a nearby plant, "If Coyotl needs me, let me know, but otherwise, unless it is an emergency; I shall be busy with a tour until further notice." If talking to a plant was odd enough, the fact the bush seemed to shift, the energy in it humming with acknowledge, practically bowing to the doe that was so deeply connected to the land and magic of the land that made up Novus. She smiled gratefully too the bush, trusting that the energy would spread the message, so she could be reached in emergency.

She turned back to Brendan and his companion, "Apologies, the plants help me know where I am needed, so I like to keep them informed when I'm about to take on an important task. Now, shall we get busy with our tour?"

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Brendan
Notes: <3

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread