Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Is this home?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Emily [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Medic
Male [Him/His]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Arwen (Hellhound)

brendan-by-sora5005-dd3aw1e-fullview

She laughs and I tense slightly as the flames start again. But just as fast as they came they were gone as her words calm me. I have got to stop being so nervous. My father was never like this, nor was my mother. Alanna was not jumpy like you either. Breathe. Let's start fresh. I don't think Kaos can reach us anymore. As usual, she was right. I listen intently as Callynite speaks of our patron God. I would have to seek out this God, to see if I would follow him as closely as I had followed Father Earth in Helovia. The Gods had failed us all, and now I had no idea if everyone was dead or just thrown around randomly as we had been. My ears pricked forward at the talk of libraries. I really didn't want to seem like I had come from some backwoods land.. But I knew nothing of libraries or the information they would hold. I did not however voice this. I already had asked so many questions and I didn't want to push my luck. I would ask someone else, someone who was not our Sovereign and heavy with child. At least I am assuming that is why her belly is so round. Calypso's belly had been bigger, but it held two so that's not surprising. Then again, I know nothing of doe anatomy.

All this time, Arwen had been close to me waiting patiently. When Callynite spoke and soothed my nerves however, she took the opportunity to back up a bit from me and leap onto my backside. She too had her ears flicked forward listening to our leader speak of others who live in not only Novus, but in Delumine. Even one that looked like the galaxies. My eyes widened slightly in surprise. I nodded in understanding however. All were accepted, no matter what they looked like on the outside. That to me was a relief knowing that both equine and unicorn blood runs in my veins. Perhaps this new place would truly be different from our old one.

At the offer of a tour, I smiled. "We would greatly appreciate it if you have the time." My eyes widen again in surprise as she speaks to a nearby plant, and even more when it looked like it seemed to respond by shifting. I quickly try to hide my surprise. I really shouldn't be surprised anymore but, I guess I still have a lot to learn. She must have seen my reaction as she explained what she told them. When she continued about our tour I nodded and spoke. "After you m'lady." I said with a smile. At least Dad had taught me some manners... I don't want to offend our new leader after all.

"Talking"

Brendan

@Callynite

Messages In This Thread
Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-09-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-09-2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-11-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-18-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-28-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-29-2022, 12:38 AM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 06-03-2022, 10:46 AM