Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i'm not your idol . [aw]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

He's no better than the rest of them .

Solterra has idled , but its people are few and in between , and what is he to them ? Nothing but a bullheaded man that had wrenched away the Sovereignty and spit in Solis' face . His bumbling attempts at trying to get Court relations on the mend had been nothing , and once again , he finds himself staring out from the Court's edges , at the Mors , wondering if stepping down would be the right thing . What could he do to refute any challenge if one came ? Nothing . He would simply sit on his ass and twiddle his hooves , as if it could do things .

The coliseum at least is repaired to a former glory . One tiny step in what had been a slew of things to fix and build his proud people up to . But there are so few of them , and he is ... so tired . Very tired .

Blue eyes slip closed a moment , and he feels the preening of sharp teeth into the short hairs of his mane . Enyo doesn't talk often , but her preening him shows a level of affection between the two .

" I think it's time . " A murmur , low and hardly there . Time to bring about the announcement , and to forfeit the reins of his Court . Perhaps he could drift , like much of his people had turned to doing . " Tempus forgive me . " A gift he had looked in the face , thrown back at the deity carelessly . It's time to depart , he thinks . Time to shed these heavy bonds , because he was never built for it . Never meant to take them on . His past had told him that much , and now he stands and shakes himself slowly , turning on his hooves to make his way down into the heart of the Court . He has to tell them , has to let them know .

It is time .

@ anyone !

Messages In This Thread
i'm not your idol . [aw] - by Leviathan - 04-11-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: i'm not your idol . [aw] - by Fever - 04-27-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: i'm not your idol . [aw] - by Jarek - 04-28-2022, 07:32 AM