Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

DON'T YOU THINK I LOOK PRETTY
curled up on this bathroom floor

He has a point , she knows . She has to practice and practice , but it seems that no matter how much she practices , it only seems to backfire on her . It's literally Chaos , her magic . A sort of thing that can't be contained , and only feeds off her emotions and thoughts . So far , however , the only one that seems to take any sort of damage from it is her , whether it's small or not .

The mention of Bucky and Liam has her ears swiveling forward and her eyes wide . Seraph seems to perk up slightly , and the smile appears , pulling at her lips and revealing small golden fangs . " Liam and Bucky ? Mom told me about them !! " Maybe if she talked to them , she could be what she wanted . If her father ever let her into the court and away from him for a while . She needs to meet others , she knows that . He can't keep her sheltered forever .

" My mother is Elain , and my father is Reliquary , and my twin sister is Soren ! " Her tail sweeps behind her , shimmering slightly as it lifts the tufts of hair away from the grass and drops it back down . " Mom tells me about a lot of others but ... father never lets me see them . He worries a lot . " Her shoulders droop just a little , her horned head dropping slightly as well . " I had to sneak away just to come out here . "

@Aeon

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Seraph - 04-24-2022, 02:32 AM