Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

DON'T YOU THINK I LOOK PRETTY
curled up on this bathroom floor

Seraph smiles , a bright look on her soft features as she laughs just a little . " Mom is more social than dad . Dad -- " she pauses as she speaks , her ears swiveling a little bit . She thought she heard wings but ... there's nothing . Her body relaxes again , and her tail curls around her legs a little , watching Aeon with a curious look . " Dad stays at home a lot . He -- a lot of people get scared seeing him , " comes the admittance , softer .

" And for good reason . " The voice is a thunderous rumble , a massive figure landing behind the pale kirin and she widens her eyes a little . Her head turns , so she can look over her shoulder properly . " D-dad ! "

Reliquary only snorts at her , shuffling four massive wings at his sides , his towering bulk looming over her as she drops her head a little . Busted . The stallion sneers a little , his teeth sharp in the flicker of baring he gives . He knows of many in the court , though none really know of him . He prefers to keep it that way , to keep others away from himself and his family , to protect them .

" T-this is Aeon ! My new .. friend ? " She shyly says it , looking up at the stallion hopefully , and the titan merely snorts , blinking five eyes at the other . " Friend , huh ? "

@Aeon

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Seraph - 04-24-2022, 02:58 AM