Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the mountain sings to its victim (dyzz)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
caught up in a planetary world
Something was wrong. Wrong enough that it hurt her heart to see her sister struggling like this. As she turned to see her sister approach her home, the door opening, encouraging her inside, Veil was watching, was waiting. She waited quietly, her ears perked to where Jane approached, standing by the counters of the small kitchen. She finished the final steps on her tea, her platter of cakes, but her gaze is primarily on her sister. Setting the platter of snacks on the table, she approaches her sister.

Jane is speaking, of the child not to be her husbands, of it belonging to another. Veil smiles softly, sadly as she closes the distance, as she pulls her sister into her chest, Regardless of how it came to be, it is a living soul and should be treasured as such. Anyone who does not respect that, you just need to tell me and I shall be delighted to correct them on their foolishness. She instructs gently, using her body to lead her sister to the table. Sit, have some tea. She instructs gently, nuzzling Jane, and moving the pot of tea and cups closer. Sitting her sister down, she adds a small plate of snacks next, determinedly setting them down before her, Drink, and eat too. Together, we can discuss what you plan to do . . . It will be alright in the long run, of that I am certain.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).

@Jane
breathin’ in you give me air, I’m living on your solar flare
could you be my super nova girl?
x | x

Messages In This Thread
the mountain sings to its victim (dyzz) - by Jane - 04-12-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: the mountain sings to its victim (dyzz) - by Veil Nebula - 05-18-2022, 03:51 PM