Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

OOC  - Year 508 Summer - Spotlight Nominations!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
OOC Account

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: member *
Show us: @EighthWonder
Reason: even with her newness, she has been more than willing to jump in and plot and thread with everyone <3 

Which OTS: character*
Show us: @Caelum
Reason: Through the last few seasons, she has gone through so much character growth and is really coming into her own in a way I have personally never seen before.

Which OTS: pair*
Show us: @Pangea and @Gareth 
Reason: They have been the pairing that I have noticed the most and their threads are some of my absolute favorites to casually read when I need a good romance.

Which OTS: thread*
Show usMojo witchcraft
Reason: This thread has very little dialogue, but is one that I have to keep reading and waiting to see what happens. Beautifully written so far and I cant wait to see it continue!

Which OTS: quote*
Show us: “Isn't that what the mind-reader-fortune-teller mare had said? She'd called it right, hadn't she? That's all Asta had, was a life on repeat while the rest of the world moved on by, forgetting her as the world spins, and those she loved, comes to pass; gone to the next place . . . and she starts over.” - Asta, No damsels in distress here
Reason: That simple part of the paragraph tells more about Asta than she is willing to speak in casual conversation. It shows the depths of her pain and the life she is cursed to live. Every time I read it, I want to cuddle her and promise her that she can have happiness.

Send signos/exp to: @Absynthe please <3

STAFF EDIT: * indicates staff have added this to the nomination list! EXP will be sent to your characters once Spotlight Nominations close and Winners are announced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Year 508 Summer - Spotlight Nominations! - by Chaosy - 06-03-2022, 03:40 PM