Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - The start of something new

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« No Damsel in distress, don’t need to save me. »

His words startled her, causing her to turn her warm chocolate eyes upon him. "I… I dont plan on hurting you either. I like you… possibly more than I could have imagined possible for one such as me…" She whispered softly, closing her eyes as she waited for him to spurn her words. For all of her bravado when it came to talking to others, the idea of rejection was enough to knock her back to a lonely filly. 

His words regarding the change were wise, though there was a small, selfish part of her that wanted him to move in to the citadel where she could see him every day. "The house used to be the place where I hid from the world, the place I found when I came to dusk and became who I am. It still belongs to me, though I have no use for it. I plan on doing my best to avoid letting down my court… to avoid disappointing those that voted for me. You are more than welcome to it, I would prefer it used rather than left to fall apart." Her words were soft and she realized that they were completely honest. She truly had no desire to go back to that house at this point in her life. Uzi felt like she was where she was supposed to be for the first time in so many years. 

His history fascinated her, drawing her eyes to the stallion and drinking in his striking features as he spoke. When he commented about being a colt and the small adjustment, she tilted her head. "What do you mean, if you could call yourself a colt? Not wanting to pry or anything, but the way you said it was curious." She asked softly, hoping he didn’t get angry at her question. She didn’t care about genders or anything like that… As long as she could get to know the other, she found herself blessed and lucky. 

The rest of his history filled her with a myriad of emotions. The words regarding a lost love were a pang in her heart. "It seems that we have both been through quite the story. I cannot lie, I do envy you for finding love for what time you had it. I have spent so much time alone and feeling like it was something for everyone else… Yet that young filly in my heart kept hoping for someone to come along and make me feel like someone special. Someone like you." She murmured, unconsciously scooting closer so that her side was pressed tightly to his. The simple touch was electric, like she was dancing along lightning. 

Uzi laughed softly, careful to keep her tone low to not bother the babies in the burrow not far away. "I didn’t really expect to find such a magical moment in time today… Not to say that I am objecting in any way. I am thankful to have found you and had the chance to speak to you. To let down the mask and be my true self." She murmured as she glanced back up at him. Yes, this day had gone so very different than she could have expected… but she was thrilled with the changes that had happened. As she rested against his side, she felt a curious bubble welling in her heart. Her heart felt warm, like the sun promising to rise over the cold terrain of night that had been her constant companion. 

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Liseli
Notes: <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-01-2022, 01:09 AM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 05-02-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 05-02-2022, 04:24 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 05-12-2022, 03:08 AM