Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - No damsels in distress here (Asta)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzi paused at the words from the strikingly colored mare. She had been cleaning and Uzi could see the fatigue that seemed to drip from the mare. "While I may look like a dumb brute to most, I am capable of reading." She replied with a laugh and smile. Shaking her head, she approached the table where Asta was trying to let herself absorb into the wood. 

"The only thing you forgot in the citadel was my offer of friendship. I wont try to step up and be a family… I dont think you are ready for me to be in the role. But I do want to make sure you know that you can speak to me at anytime or about anything and I will never betray your trust." She murmured softly, allowing herself to sink across the table and watch the other mare carefully. 

The protest that she was fine rang hollow in Uzi’s ears and she sighed. "I can only imagine the emotional struggle that his choices caused you. He had a habit of adopting others, of promising family… Heck, I nearly fell into it myself. I trusted that he would be there to help me figure out what being a leader really meant. Instead I was left to figure it out on my own… to reach out to the other sovereigns and to try to take the reins with no preparation. I was looking forward to being a part of something special and growing to love those that lived within the citadel with me." She answered softly, shaking her head. There was pain within her own heart, but she was not going to push her emotions upon the mare before her. "I am not here to make you like me… I am here to see how you are truly holding up. Saying that you are fine might work for most, but I hid behind that mask for many years and know the signs. If you want to talk, I am all ears. If not, the offer will stand for if or when you are ready. I dont want to be enemies… I would be honored to call you a friend. But that choice belongs purely to you." She said, her words soft and kind. Uzi glanced at the table before her, the full bottle giving her hope that Asta might actually listen to her. Even though she didn’t drink, that bottle was looking rather tempting with the chaos that was happening all around her. The pain that had gripped her when she found out that she would be on her own. Regardless of the pain and challenge that had been set before her, Uzi refused to break and disappear from her court. She would rise the best that she could to make her court proud. 

"Uzuri"
@Asta
Notes: <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Uzuri - 05-08-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Asta - 05-18-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Uzuri - 05-18-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Asta - 06-02-2022, 11:06 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Uzuri - 07-19-2022, 03:40 PM