Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Challenge] For Solterra!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

He hasn't budged , it feels like . Hasn't moved from a stagnant position ever since gaining a crown that was heavy with the sins of the past Sovereigns . Stained red and cold , resting upon his head like the weight of the world . Gaining the leadership of Solterra had done nothing . He had been met with push and pull at every turn , with resistance no matter how hard he waved his olive branch .

Now Leviathan can hear a cry of challenge . The old him would have risen up without hesitance , but now he merely feels the crumble of the last of his resolve . He had wanted to leave anyway , hadn't he ? Wanted to step down , stay down . Belong deep under the ground with the caves and roots that had been his home so many years ago . Perhaps take his family with him , a nice secluded place he would no longer worry about .

Large ears fan forward and he steps with heavy thunder , the peer of yellow eyes over his head as Enyo snorts softly . She's massive , seven feet tall and seven feet long , and she's grown so well under his care .

" You may have it , Jarek . The crown has worn me to my bones with the resistance that came , and I've poured too much of myself into this land with no return . So long as Solterra thrives , then she is yours . " His voice booms as he appears within sight , blinking slowly as he draws such even breaths .

He never thought he would see the day where he wouldn't rise to a challenge . But he is so very tired .

@Jarek

Messages In This Thread
[Challenge] For Solterra! - by Jarek - 06-03-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: [Challenge] For Solterra! - by Leviathan - 06-10-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: [Challenge] For Solterra! - by Jarek - 06-18-2022, 05:33 PM