Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Passing Through  - i said honey, i said sugar!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

Maxence
I am not so easy to kill

The sovereign stood in silence, or rather, complete confusion as the coal-coloured lioness cursed her way across the grassland. At this angle nothing but the sway of her hips and cropped tail remained visible to Maxence, though still a smirk had found it's way to his face - were she to turn and meet her eyes with his it would be a completely different story. Avdotya had a horrifying effect on him, the kind that made him wonder if he had any kind of effect on her.
"Avdotya, come on!" the king boomed after her when she began to curse her own wound or not clotting in a timely manner. "Slow yourself, give yourself time to recover" He knew he certainly needed a few more minutes, and still his breaths were escaping in heavy pants. With a groan he took a great, heavy step forward and lurched along in her footsteps, seeking to catch up to her slinking dark frame. 

At first he said nothing and instead resorted to inspecting her countenance for any hints of stopping, snapping, or even a smirk. That's what he would expect of Vesper - a child - though. Still the sovereign remained silent as he trailed along near-to her side, perhaps seeking to annoy her more than accompany her, but truthfully perhaps in the bottom of his heart it was only out of concern that he did wish to remain close to her at all. 

tags; @avdotya get im gurl 

by blair of shine, translated to html by meverrnind

Messages In This Thread
i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-02-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-03-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-04-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-04-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-05-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-23-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-24-2017, 01:09 AM