Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Passing Through  - i said honey, i said sugar!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

Maxence
I am not so easy to kill

The eyes of a bottomless sea watched and waited, guesses of her response beginning to swirl upon his own mind in anticipation for the tale he would presently hear. How had she ended up in the midst of a bear's tooth and claw? How had she killed it? 
What he was told was altogether different from what he had anticipated, a hideous and ire-fuelling tale of woe taking shape within his minds eye. The description fit only one stallion; the boy king, and just the thought of the former emperor maintaining any kind of ownership over Avdotya caused his skin to twitch and shiver with discomfort. 
"Zolin" the commander breathed hatefully, eyes of an ocean draining to reveal a hidden flame. His hooves subconsciously dug at the earth beneath like a hand tightening around the pommel of a sword, teeth gritting with a distant, drumming fury for the last emperor of Solterra.  

The only relief was that here Avdotya stood telling such a tale. She belonged to no one and certainly no man; not even Solterra or Solis could claim her, so it was with that thought that the new king relaxed his firey muscles and took a half-step back to acknowledge her space. "You were brave to return" He would then speak, through most of all he was glad that she stood beside him as regent and would never be owned by a man with the likes of the boy king again. 

With both their fires reduced to ash, Maxence swivelled upon his hind legs and opening his wings like sails to the sun. The dusk had begun to close in on Ruris and Solterra called him home. 

tags; @avdotya 
notes; NP me hearty! i'll close this here :P

by blair of shine, translated to html by meverrnind

Messages In This Thread
i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-02-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-03-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-04-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-04-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-05-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-23-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-24-2017, 01:09 AM