Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To Drink the Wind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
BlackPlague

Mad? If you ask whether Plague is crazy or not, the answer is ‘no.’ He certainly is not crazy. But if you refer to ‘mad’ as angry, then yes. Plague most definitely is angry. How dare this young wretch try to steal his mare…his mare while he blinked away the sunlight. This wretch thought he had something Plague did not. The arab-esque stallion could not hide the sneer that came to his lips. He was master and commander of all the lands Dare ruled. He was the lead of her army, the sire of her children. He was the son of the great The Black – notorious man-whore and demon himself. Plague feared no man, and this child was not about to steal his mare away from him.

”Dare. The silver mare that I was happily entertaining.” There was a faint scent of something – fear? – that only served to enrage the beast. He stood an honest 18 hands and despite having some features that you could almost trace back to Arabia, he was a fearsome beast, and he thirsted now for blood. The colt said he hadn’t seen her. Was he blind? Did he close his eyes to chase her away? Did he really think the great Black Plague was going to fall for such a lie?

He took a step closer, his voice dangerously low. ”Do you mock me, colt?” Plague knew the male was no child, but he knew that the greatest insult he had ever faced was being called a child while he was already afraid (but he hadn’t been afraid for most of his life, now). ”You smell of fear.” He paused, sniffing the air and wrinkling his nose. ”If you’re going to lie to me, the least you can do is have confidence about it.” He remained where he was – almost in the male’s space. Oh how he wanted to strike; to bite, kick, lash out and get his mare back. Deep in his mind, he still knew she was gone – lost to time and Fate himself, surely, but he was in too deep now. Now he had to play this out to see where it went.

”I am Black Plague; son of The Black and Delirious, and I will have my mare back.”

”Speech”

| I find it kind of funny…I find it kind of sad…the dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had |
Image © Bouzid27 @ Deviant Art

@Vadim

Messages In This Thread
To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 09-05-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-04-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-06-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-06-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-16-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-16-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 08:19 PM