Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To Drink the Wind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
BlackPlague

Plague heard the under-breath exclamation from the other male and couldn’t help but let a deep, hearty laugh escape him. He didn’t really find it funny, but in the same breath…it was. He nodded his head. ”Mares.” He couldn’t help but agree. And with that, the tension was gone from the conflict. Plague would always remain angry that Dare was gone; would always be looking for her, would always hope that no matter where she ended up, that she was safe. But it would seem that he would forever be chasing a ghost, one that held a power over him he couldn’t understand. She had been his first…no…his only love.

”And yet…what would we do without them?” He shook his head again. He would never admit he was wrong, but perhaps this change in demeanor would suffice for the smaller male. All he could attribute this to was the fact that he missed her terribly. He was lonely, though he would never admit it. He missed standing by her side, being her loyal dog of war. He missed spending the cold nights by her side, his eyes always watchful for dangers. He missed it all; but what could he do? She was gone, and it would probably take an eternity for him to come to grips with it.

”I am known as Black Plague. I didn’t get your name.” He knew he had already given the male his name, but he was trying to make amends. He was far from a friendly guy, but if he was paying attention, would see that Plague was trying hard to “correct” what he had done wrong. He stood where he was, listening to the rest of the words the male spoke, and saw the readying to leave. Plague would not attempt to stop him, but perhaps this could be the beginning of a friendship that Plague had not had in a very long time.

”Speech”

| I find it kind of funny…I find it kind of sad…the dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had |
Image © Bouzid27 @ Deviant Art

@Vadim

Messages In This Thread
To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 09-05-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-04-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-06-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-06-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-16-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-16-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 08:19 PM