Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Pan, Flora, Any]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

As Florentine discusses her role as the Emissary, Pan wrinkles his nose in something akin to distaste.  Sounds to me like being an Emissary is a lot of work… I mean, I like people and all, but I don’t want to have duties and have some kind of expectations… better to be able to make my own choices, am I right?  He turns to wink at Coraline, hoping she’d find his statement in agreement.  And, hearing more about all that Flora had to do was enough to placate Pan on the fact that he hadn’t been able to see his friend as much as he’d like to.  She had important things to do for her Court… and he supposed it was a noble enough cause

I can come with you sometime, if you want… to meet the other Courts.  I want to know them too.  He offered Flora a smile as she offers them a parting glance and takes to the sky – and before he can wait for an answer, the flower girl is gone.

Turning back to Coraline with a child’s sigh, he pouts a bit.  I wonder if she has time for me anymore Coraline… for us, that is.  Seems like she’s much too busy with grown-up things to play.  You don’t think she’s growing up, do you?  And as much as he hates to admit it to himself, he leaves the question hanging as a rhetorical, knowing the answer despite wishing the opposite.

At Coraline’s mention of a nap, he grins and laughs.  Silly girl… I can’t possibly nap on a day like today… too much to do, and I want to catch as much of the sun as I can before the night comes again.  Take your nap, and if you’re up for it, you can join me in the forest… I’m going to go pick some plants for healing.  Not that Pan knew what to look for, but it sounded good, at least.  Without wasting a moment’s more time, he races off toward the east, eager to add to his growing collection of wilted flowers and mossy bits, currently rotting in his bag.

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

@Florentine, @Coraline – feel free to start a new post in the forest and I’ll have Voltaire and Pan come play

Messages In This Thread
[Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-15-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-16-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-24-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-28-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-29-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 10-06-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 10-09-2017, 12:48 PM