Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i swear by all the salt in me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mila

A
lovely little thing of red and gold traversed the lands without thought of destination — wandering, lost even — through the wilds of the neutral lands. She traveled under the dry heat of summer once the winds had finally turned; the soft promise autumn slowly churning in the air. But it was not time, not yet, for Solis still ruled the skies with an iron fist. The air was thick and humid without shade, as the little filly of golden-red moved, finally seeking solace under the cover of trees. She kept no track of time; instead, she trotted with a more carefree mind, dapples of sunbursts dotting her skin as she moved ever deeper into the woods.

A shiver ran down her spine as she traveled deeper, the temperature dropping several degrees. Halting, with a delicate poised hoof in the air, she sniffed and pricked her ears.. there. The soft churning of water rushing over smooth rocks was not far in front of her. No, in fact the source of the sound was quite close. Her throat parched, cracked and rough like sand paper, Mila licked her lips as she strolled through the thicket of flora.

Bursting through the thick of leaves and branches, her surprise was unexpected and tangy on her tongue as she looked upon a most-familiar face. Glad in the rose-colored tint of copper pennies, the older girl had the filly's heart swelling with every new beat. "Rhos," she exclaimed, unable to hide her own excitement. No viperous remarks, no poison coating her words. Uncommonly kind, Mila surged forward to be closer to the one who was like a sister to her, unbound by blood. "What are you doing here?"

@rhoswen <3 
meh post I'm sorry love :(

Messages In This Thread
i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 09-11-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 09-14-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 09-14-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 09-25-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 11-14-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 11-22-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 12-01-2017, 07:44 AM