Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i swear by all the salt in me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mila

H
er heart was a mad, caged little bird beating against her ribs as she watched the older girl -- her sister, almost, without the boundaries of blood. The excitement coursing through her veins was sweeter than any drug-induced high from one of her non-lethal plants, but as bitter as her multitude of poisons stashed in a library of glass vials. Rhoswen's scent was heady with the sun-baked perfume of desert sand; a musk that had her stomach rolling with the reminder of where she herself had come from, and where the ex-Crow before her now resided. 

By choice.

Twice in one week - anyone would think you were following me, Mila.

Had she been any younger, or without her memories and upbringing stealing what little innocence she had, the gold twin would have stuck her tongue out at such a comment. Instead, she rolled her eyes, pursing her lips at the thought of their meeting on the temple's Peak. Such an interesting gathering of night-blessed shadows and wraiths of day; and a certain quarrel between a lady knight and warden. Very interesting indeed.. especially now that as she looked back, her mind began to wander and ask why her older kin would have found herself on the mountain in the first place.

You've grown. How is everything back home? Not missing me too much I hope.

Mila could not hold back her scoff as she stepped back back back; adding distance between the girl of copper and her of flames. Invisible leaches drank the excitement burning in her blood; the sharp taste of suspicion joining in it's place. She raised her chin, looking at Rhoswen through thick lashes and narrowed eyes like emerald daggers.

"Home? You ask of home now, Rhos?" she accused, her gaze downcast at the blades of grass beneath her hooves before turning back to the girl again. She slowly built a wall of granite between them, asking herself why why why. Why was she here? Why did she leave in the first place?

"You left us."

@rhoswen <3 
imsosorry for the wait lovely :(

Messages In This Thread
i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 09-11-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 09-14-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 09-14-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 09-25-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 11-14-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 11-22-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 12-01-2017, 07:44 AM