Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - glass memories

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I suppose it was right of this hairy, feathery Ptolema to scold me as such. Although I didn't mean any insult toward her, I could have been nicer than I had been. Despite the apology that lurks in my mind, I snort softly at her reply. Stomp me into the mud if you want, I've had worse days. I hear a secondary scolding immediately in my mind. Considering our most recent adventure I would think you would want to make friends, not enemies. She's right of course, but I'm not about to admit that. Fuck that. Still, I maintain my silence as Somnus goes about introducing himself and apologizing for me. Normally I wouldn't want anyone speaking for me, but since I don't really feel like apologizing maybe that's for the best. 'A bit off.' I suppose that is technically accurate, if not an understatement. Still, I can't help but think maybe Somnus got the wrong impression of me as some noble sort that is just so polite.

Don't get me wrong, I can be polite and sweet and gentlemanly and all those things. But that's not necessarily my normal state of being. I'm one of those 'rough around the edges' bastards. Damaris and I approach a little closer to Somnus and Ptolema, with a little extra hesitation on my part. No need to get trampled after all. When Somnus speaks to us again Damaris barks happily in return, wagging her tail slightly.

But it seems like only seconds later someone else joins us. A wild woman appearing out of nowhere - an ombre beauty with quite the sass, as it soon appears. She stops beside me, and I cock my head to the side, eyeing her. My nostrils flare as I take in her scent, identifying the refreshing coolness of Denocte. She immediately speaks like she knows me, and I cock a brow then, completely befuddled at how she knows me when I don't know her at all. And how WELL she knows me. Yes, a fuck or a fight would do me well. Or get completely plastered. I could probably do with some of Oxy's locoweed to boot. I chuckle as the stranger continues to talk.

Her offer to help me with fighting OR fucking tangles up all thought in my skull. Enough that I barely hear her announce herself as Morrigan, a Night Court warrior. I snort again, but my brain is moving about 5 seconds behind everyone else. A warrior - no wonder she knows who I am. And a horrible Warden I am for not knowing her -- even if it is isn't my fucking fault. "Well met." The corners of my lips twitch as I eye her, before turning my attention back to Somnus and Ptolema. "I apologize for my name-calling, Ptolema. Somnus is right - I'm not quite myself, though I can't pretend to be a good gentleman even when I am feeling myself." I chuckle a little more lightheartedly then, and dip my crown in apology.

WC: 500
Tag: @Ptolema @Somnus @Morrigan
I'm SO SORRY for the wait!! Please don't hate me
Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
glass memories - by Ptolema - 09-24-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: glass memories - by Somnus - 10-01-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: glass memories - by Rostislav - 10-01-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: glass memories - by Ptolema - 10-01-2017, 08:04 PM