Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - how far i'll go.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Diarmuid

She rolls and he steps back again to give her room to rise to her feet.  Standing, she still seems small to him but her build is not so delicate as he first assumed.  He should have gathered that, he supposed- after all, she'd the strength to survive this far despite the fact that there was no sign of where she'd come from.  Then again, Novus had proven again and again that it was a place of strange happenings.  He was no scholar to decide if it was he fault of fate or the gods or just some happy coincidence.  He only knew it to be what he had observed.

He doesn't move too far away, still hovering concerned close enough to try and steady her if she starts to fall.  His head drops to bring himself closer to her eye level though he does not face her straight on.  Instead he head turned slightly to gaze upon her fully with his good eye, dark and worried.  The turn also shields the milky white of his blind eye from her, protecting the side out of caution that has become habit.  

The sea-maid's eyes search beyond him, hunting the cliffs that surround them as the knight looks her over now that she is standing.  Diarmuid is more than a little relieved that she seems to have sustained no major injuries from her near drowning.  She is standing steadily enough, at least, and doesn't seem to be favoring anything.  With luck she will recover quickly from her trials- physically at least.  

"This is Novus."  He answers both her questions at once, though in the heartbeat that follows he wonders if he should says more.  If so, what?  He knows little about the land, just what he heard from sailors on his way here and from listening to the more senior members of the Dusk Court.  "There is a path up to the top of the cliffs, and the Dusk Court is not far from there.  There should be a healer about who could see to you."

The offer is careful, for he does not know how it will be received.

@Thaleia

Messages In This Thread
how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-02-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-04-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-09-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-09-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-17-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-17-2017, 10:16 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-22-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-24-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 11-03-2017, 07:10 AM