Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the patron saint of liars and fakes;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Nimble, slow and balletic, Raum makes his was toward the canyon floor. His shadow is black water pouring down the cliff-face before him. His eyes fix upon the craggy mouth of the cave. Acton had long slipped from sight, swallowed by the gaping black maw.

Raum is ink through the canyon, passing through shadow with a homeliness no true Soleterran should possess. Should Acton listen closely, he may hear the whispering of the canyon, betraying the approach of his sibling Crow.

It takes only a moment, as he too sinks into the black of the cave’s yawning lips, to see the orange of Acton’s skin. Even here upon the canyon floor, beneath the mile-high wall, light still managed to reach the two sly Crows.

“You got my message then.” Raum begins, softly. His eyes flit over the walls and into the deepest recesses of this cave: to be overheard would be disastrous.

“I presume you have heard about the new appointment? I plan to stay a little longer, see what moves Seraphina begins to make.” His eyes drift to the mouth of the cave and the Solterran rock that burns a riled red. “What will come of the tensions between Solterra and Denocte, I do not know.”

@Acton @Bexley - remind me how to write again. 

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Messages In This Thread
the patron saint of liars and fakes; - by Acton - 11-15-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: the patron saint of liars and fakes; - by Raum - 12-14-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: the patron saint of liars and fakes; - by Acton - 12-24-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: the patron saint of liars and fakes; - by Acton - 01-24-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: the patron saint of liars and fakes; - by Acton - 03-02-2018, 02:07 PM